[Student information redacted]
- Earned CAPM credential from the Project Management Institute
- Certified Paralegal through the National Association of Legal Secretaries
- Completed more than 100 distance running races, 8 marathons, more than 80 half marathons and more than thirty 200 mile team relay events.
- Designed and made all of the costumes (more than 100 total) for a production of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” the same production in which I performed as the Narrator.
- Participated in many community and school theatre productions in various roles over the course of many productions including performing, designing and making costumes, set construction, musical director and assistant director.
- Served for nearly 5 years as a cub scout leader
- Served on the judging panel for the 2014 Idaho Distinguished Young Woman pageant.
- Graduated with honors with an Associate’s Degree in Legal Studies from Eastern Idaho Technical College (now College of Eastern Idaho).
- Have served on the alumni planning committee at the legal department for CEI to provide input on legal curriculum moving forward that will be practical in the real world of legal paraprofessional careers.
- Served as a senator in the Student Government Association at Appalachian State University.
- Elected as District Secretary for the Carolina’s District of Circle K International collegiate service organization in 1997.
- Volunteered to work on the campaign committee for Rebecca Casper during her first successful mayoral campaign in Idaho Falls in 2014.
- Indiana State Champion Marching Band, Northview Marching Knights as member of the drumline 1993 and 1994, State Runner up 1992, Top 5 finisher 1995.
|Skill, Expertise, or College-level Learning||Source of Learning||Learning Experience, Duty, Achievement, or Activity||Dates|
|Teamwork||Team Relay Events||Organizing and participating in all aspects of a 200 mile running relay even with a team of 12 people.||2010-Present|
|Idaho Distinguished Young Woman||Served on a panel of judges for the Idaho Distinguished Young Woman (formerly Jr. Miss) pageant||2014|
|Circle K International||Participated in various community outreach and service projects with Circle K International, a collegiate level organization affiliated with the Kiwanis Club organization.||1996-1997|
|Paralegal||Many years of experience as a key member of multiple legal teams, facilitating the litigation of civil court cases and prosecution of criminal cases. Working together with the team, we have been successful in procuring money judgements as well as obtaining guilty verdicts in criminal cases.||2013-Present|
|Community Theatre of Clay County||Participated in a variety of live stage productions in various roles as performer, assistant director, costume designer, set construction and more.||1992-1997|
|Student Government Association Appalachian State University||Was elected as a senator to the SGA as a Freshman at Appalachian State University, helped draft legislation and vote on important matters representing the student body at App. State.||1996-1997|
|Project Management||Nalder & Blake PLLC||Working as part of a law firm and sharing case loads with other paralegals, assistants and attorneys to litigate a variety of civil cases in the Idaho Court system and manage cases from initial complaint through completion whether that be via settlement or trial.||2015-2018|
|Maricopa County Attorney’s Office||Working with prosecutors, secretaries and other support staff on a daily basis to prosecute a variety of complex criminal cases through our court system to ensure that justice is served.||2018-present|
|DocuTech||Worked as part of a project management team to implement mortgage document generation software to a large client base all over the country.||2005-2008|
|Project Management Institute||Successfully passed the examination to become a Certified Associate in Project Management||2006|
|Leadership||Boy Scouts of America, Grand Teton Council||Served as a cub scout leader for nearly five years, teaching the young men a variety of skills and engaging them in service projects and community involvement.||2009-2014|
|Circle K International||Served in my local chapter at Appalachian State University and as the Carolina’s District Secretary in the national organization.||1997|
|Student Government Association Appalachian State University||Elected as a Senator to represent by residence hall in the SGA as a Freshman at Appalachian. The SGA had the responsibility for representing the student body and serving as their voice on campus. With one partner we co-authored a bill regarding student rights which was voted on, passed and accepted and enacted by the university in 1997.||1996-1997|
|Team Relay Events||I was the “Captain” of my 12 or 6 person relay team. In addition to being the chief cheerleader and motivator, it fell to me to choose and invite the team members, arrange our travel, lodging & food both before and after the event. Assign running responsibilities and delegate assignments for food, water, driving, decorating, packing and dozens of other tasks necessary to successfully pull off such a team event.||2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2020|