Want to adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Practical Research: A Basic Guide to Planning, Doing, and Writing
1. Shifting your Mindset: Thinking Like a Researcher
2. Considerations in Designing Your Research Approach
3. Gathering and Analyzing Quantitative Data
4. Gathering and Analyzing Qualitative Data
5. Approaching Survey Research
6. Preparing Your Research Proposal
7. Writing the Research Paper
This is where you can add appendices or other back matter.
Practical Research: A Basic Guide to Planning, Doing, and Writing Copyright © by megankoster. All Rights Reserved.