Practical Research: A Basic Guide to Planning, Doing, and Writing
I. Phase I: Planning
1. Shifting your Mindset: Thinking Like a Researcher
2. Considerations in Designing Your Research Approach
II. Phase II: Doing
3. Gathering and Analyzing Quantitative Data
4. Gathering and Analyzing Qualitative Data
5. Approaching Survey Research
III. Phase III: Writing
6. Preparing Your Research Proposal
7. Writing the Research Paper
This is where you can add appendices or other back matter.
Practical Research: A Basic Guide to Planning, Doing, and Writing Copyright © by megankoster. All Rights Reserved.