*Note: If you’d like to customize this Jeopardy game, click “Edit.” Once you’ve clicked edit, you will see an option that says, “If this isn’t your template (or you forgot the password) then you can clone this template and edit the clone. Create a password for your clone below.”
1. Log onto the jeopardy game and share your screen.
Connectez-vous à votre ordinateur et cliquez sur le lien Jeopardy ci-dessus.
2. Have the students split into two teams.
Demandez aux étudiants de former 2 équipes.
3. Play the Jeopardy review game.
Jouez au jeu.
- Avez-vous des questions ?
- Have any questions?
Feeling creative? The Pathways Project needs your help in remixing activities for the K-12 classroom.
Try taking an activity to the next level by:
- Add new content (something you’ve created or another OER source)
- Contribute additional activity suggestions
- Integrate authentic materials such as videos, infographics, photos, etc.
- Suggest how to implement the activity in the classroom
- Customize the content for a specific audience or group of learners (for example, K-5 learners or to differentiate for student’s needs)
We want to make it easy to share back with the larger Pathways Project Community! Simply, click this link to remix this activity.
Please consider sharing your remixed activity with us by emailing the activity link to Pathwaysproject@boisestate.edu so that Pathways continues to grow!