1. Ask the students these questions:
- Comment ça va ? (How are you?)
- Comment comptez-vous poursuivre vos études de français pendant l’été ? (How do you plan to continue your French studies over the summer?)
- Avez-vous des projets pour l’été ? (Do you have plans for the summer?)
*Note: If you’d like to customize this Jeopardy game, click “Edit.” Once you’ve clicked edit, you will see an option that says, “If this isn’t your template (or you forgot the password) then you can clone this template and edit the clone. Create a password for your clone below.”
Aujourd’hui nous allons jouer à Jeopardy pour revoir ce que vous avez appris pendant le semestre.
Jeopardy Review Game
1. Use this link to access the Jeopardy Game: https://jeopardylabs.com/play/rvision-franais-202-3
2. Share your screen and have the students play to review. *You can split the students into teams or have them play individually.
- Jeopardy Editing URL: https://jeopardylabs.com/edit2/28965540
Ask the following question(s) to finish the activity:
- Avez-vous des questions ? (Do you have any questions?)
Feeling creative? The Pathways Project needs your help in remixing activities for the K-12 classroom.
Try taking an activity to the next level by:
- Add new content (something you’ve created or another OER source)
- Contribute additional activity suggestions
- Integrate authentic materials such as videos, infographics, photos, etc.
- Suggest how to implement the activity in the classroom
- Customize the content for a specific audience or group of learners (for example, K-5 learners or to differentiate for student’s needs)
We want to make it easy to share back with the larger Pathways Project Community! Simply, click this link to remix this activity.
Please consider sharing your remixed activity with us by emailing the activity link to Pathwaysproject@boisestate.edu so that Pathways continues to grow!