How does my university experience compare and contrast to students from francophone cultures?
Module 2 Learning Outcomes:
- ask questions to gather information about someone else
- describe my family
- name the days of the week
- name the months of the year
- tell someone about my nationality, and the nationalities of others
- talk about my pastime(s)
- talk about my family members’ pastime(s)
- tell what my family members do (professions, studies, etc.)
- talk about pastimes that I do not like
- tell time (in official and non-official time)
Interpretive: Review a printed schedule from the Université du Québec à Montréal and answer corresponding comprehension questions.
Interpersonal: Compare your schedule while studying abroad with another student. You will also share what you like to do on campus and how you like to spend your free time.
Presentational: Showcase your life at Boise State University by writing an outline and later, creating a video that features the activities you like to do outside of class.
21st Century Skills:
- Use digital technology tools to communicate your ideas.
- Articulate your thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and nonverbal communication skills in a variety of forms and contexts.
- Develop, implement, and communicate new ideas to others.