How do we describe people and daily routines?
Module 4 Learning Outcomes:
- give a physical description of myself and others
- describe my personality and the personality of others
- describe my daily routine, or typical day
- compare and contrast someone’s daily activities with my own
- List ideal traits for roles like a roommate, travel partner, study buddy, running partner, etc.
Interpretive: Watch a video about a student from a Francophone country and answer corresponding comprehension questions.
Interpersonal: Chat with someone who answered your ad for a roommate, travel partner, gym buddy, study buddy, etc. You’ll ask them questions about their daily routine and personality to see if they are a good fit!
Presentational: Write an ad in order to find the perfect roommate. Your friend has offered to help get the word out, so you will also create a short video to post on social media
21st Century Skills:
- Use digital technology tools to communicate your ideas.
- Articulate your thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and nonverbal communication skills in a variety of forms and contexts.
- Develop, implement, and communicate new ideas to others.